If you have never played computer games, you are missing a lot, it’s not only kids who are fit for computer games, but adults also can enjoy unforgettable moments with their kids. In February 1986, their first series, The Legend of Zelda, was launched in Japan.
Ever since there have been several series, and many players have become great fans of these games. Perhaps you may be looking for the best Zelda games 2020, but trust us, the Zelda series’s legend is ideal, making it confusing to rank them.
However, after trying many of them for ourselves, we came up with the Top 10 Best Zelda Games Review.
- 1 Top 10 Best Zelda Games
- 1.1 #1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 1.2 #2. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- 1.3 #3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 1.4 #4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- 1.5 #5. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- 1.6 #6. Breath of the Wild - The Complete Official Guide
- 1.7 #7. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 1.8 #8. 24Pcs The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild NFC Cards
- 1.9 #9. MONOPOLY: The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
- 1.10 #10. The cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of The Necrodancer Feat. The Legend of Zelda
Top 10 Best Zelda Games
#1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
If you are looking for an adventurous game, then it’s time to forget about the legend of Zelda and step into the new world of discovery. But surprises are awaiting you in every corner, so proceed with caution. There are lots of puzzles to solve, so you’ll need to act quickly and solve the puzzles to survive in the kingdom of Hyrule. Moreover, players can live off the land as you discover weapons and armory, cook food as well as delicious brew elixirs.
- Sheikah Slate controls technology
- Travel across the vast kingdom of Hyrule
- Live off land
#2. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Which island have you ever thought of exploring in the real world? Well, don't wait for that opportunity. Link's Awakening will take you back in time when you can explore the dungeons filled with traps and enemies. If you dare overpower the enemies, then you can have their room. Moreover, Koholint Island is too broad, and you may spend months trying to reach its vast end. Try finding the instrument that can awaken the wind fish, because of that only way back home.
- Meet & interact with the locals
- Explore Koholint Island and numerous dungeons
- Hear the reawakened soundtrack
#3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
By: Amazon Renewed
Did you say Link can't accomplish his quest? No, I suppose you might be wrong; Link can transform into different creatures, enabling him to complete his quest. This is a game full of excitement; through the Nintendo Wii platform, you can enjoy attacks, fishing, and moves by using the Wii Remote. You've been thinking of taking horseback riding lessons, don't worry, because this best Zelda games 2020 features a horseback combat system. So, if you want to be crowned the conqueror, then show us your skills.
- Wii remote allow easy control
- Horseback combat system
- Available on Nintendo Wii platform
#4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
A link has many tasks; he has to risk his life to save the two worlds from doom. In this series of best GBA Zelda games, it is a tale of two worlds that collides together; only a hero can save the world from destruction. They are menacing dungeons with enemies all over, set traps, puzzles, and hidden rooms. So, Link turns into a living painting to enable him to cross to a dark dimension, Hyrule's replica.
- Restrict 3D mode for kids under 6
- Strive to save the two worlds
- Affordable game from Nintendo
#5. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Last time we watched Marlin, we thought someone could steal the sword forged on dragon breath (Excalibur), well, forget about that, because in the Skyward Sword, you will encounter a battle of swords. But before you find an enemy for fighting, you can explore the multilayered world, having the most challenging dungeons of all history. Riding the Loft Bird enables you to fly on air, and you can see the floating island search for rear treasures that will unlock your weapons, shields, and items.
- Analyze enemy defenses and attack strategies
- Experience the fantastic sword combats
- Hint treasures and rear materials
#6. Breath of the Wild - The Complete Official Guide
Playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is never easy as you need to make many discoveries. However, this is a game guide that includes everything you need to know about the game. It's a 512-page guide published on February 13, 2018. The map chapter contains 36 pages of atlas detaining all the topographical and regional boundaries of Hyrule's land. This helps you to find the treasure chest and Korok seeds.
- Includes Reference & Analysis Chapter
- Expansion Pass Chapters
- Puzzle Master and Expert Combat Strategy
#7. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Breath of the Wild allows you to take an adventure and roam through the world with unprecedented size. Also, solve over 100 puzzles that include shrines, gear, outfits, and different weapon types. Climbing mountain peaks and tall towers can be the right way of setting your course if you miss your direction. However, arm yourself because the towering enemies won't spare you. There are lots of shrines; if you get one, then you can solve the puzzles and avoid the traps.
- Only compatible with Nintendo switch
- Explore the adventurous world
- Lots of shrines to discover
#8. 24Pcs The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild NFC Cards
These cards are compatible with Wii U 3DS and Nintendo Switch / Lite. Moreover, they are small in size and are packed with a sleek and safe carrying case. You can get lost in clothing, rewards, and probably, they could be a perfect gift for Zelda Link fans. The data loss is rated at 0.25%, but you can always make contact, and it will be replaced. Lastly, the card typically works like the BTOW Amiibo but is also compatible with Link's awakening.
- 24 pieces cards
- Can be scanned once a day
- Easy-to-carry crystal case
#9. MONOPOLY: The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition
If you have been a Legend of Zelda fan and you have never purchased these best Zelda games to emulate, then you are missing a lot. In this game, plays can sell or buy memorable locations within the land of Hyrule. The collectible tokens include Slingshot, Boomerang, Triforce, Hookshot, Bow, and Hylian Shield. On this journey, you'll get the power, wisdom, and knowledge along the way. The game is ideal and rated for kids eight years and above
- Lots of collectible tokens
- Best for 8+-year-old kids
- Buy and sell memorable locations
#10. The cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of The Necrodancer Feat. The Legend of Zelda
This is a game with rhythmic actions where you have to keep up with the beats to save Hyrule's famous kingdom from its doom. In the game, Princess Zelda and Link must fight to defeat their enemies. There are 25 remixed tunes recorded on the base game and 35 new remixes available in the DLC. The DLC contains characters, modes, music, plus a brand-new story encompassing the skull kid. Every beat you make gives a scan for moving, attacking, or defending yourself.
- 25 remixed Legend of Zelda tunes
- Use every beat to save Hyrule
- Includes downloadable content (DLC)