Today wireless routers have been widely used in offices and homes. Moreover, where Wi-Fi is considered as a need, a router is a need. Moreover, Wi-Fi is needed for everything including communication. Selecting the best wireless router isn’t an easy task especially if you’ve no idea about the internet.
When buying the best wireless router, you need to consider some factors. They include ease of installation, speed, manufacturer support, and reliability. Cost is also another factor to check on.
The best wireless router reviewed below is of the best quality. Moreover, they’re easy to install and have a higher speed. They are from ASUS, TP-Link, Synology, Google, and Linksys.
- 1 Top 10 Best Wireless Routers
- 1.1 #1. ASUS Gaming Router Tri-band WiFi
- 1.2 #2. TP-Link AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Router
- 1.3 #3. ASUS RT-AC5300 AC5300 Tri-band WiFi Gaming Router
- 1.4 #4. Synology RT2600ac
- 1.5 #5. Google Nest Wi-Fi Router
- 1.6 #6. Asus AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
- 1.7 #7. TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- 1.8 #8. Linksys EA7500 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- 1.9 #9. TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- 1.10 #10. TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Smart Wi-Fi Router
Top 10 Best Wireless Routers[amazon template=”table” box=”B07MRD1LDZ,B07L56SN8M,B0167HG1V6,B01N5MPTG1,B07YMKD6SM,B00FB45SI4,B079JD7F7G,B019WAQMVY,B07NF3K74H,B01IUDUJE0″ /]
#1. ASUS Gaming Router Tri-band WiFi
ASUS Gaming Router Tri-band WiFi is a 10 Gigabit Wi-Fi Router. With this router, you will be able to speed up game traffic using this device. Furthermore, this router comes with a 1.8 GigaHertz Quad-Core CPU & 2.5 G gaming-port for best performance.
A gaming mesh network is well-matched with the ASUS-AiMesh Wi-Fi system. This will give seamless whole-house coverage. Additionally, it comes with a memory size of 256MB Flash and a 1GB RAM.
- Supports open and advanced monitoring
- Comes with AiProtection security, neutralizes internet threats
- Compatible with the current Wi-Fi devices
#2. TP-Link AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Router
TP-Link AX6000 is an 8 stream Wi-Fi smart router. It’s a high-speed Wi-Fi 6 router. Furthermore, with the help of 1024QAM, you will have a wireless speed of about 5952 Mbps. That is 4804Mbps (5GHz) & 1148Mbps (2.4GHz).
Additionally, this router is more efficient. The OFDMA improves the average output by 4× in high-density scenarios. This will allow more devices to use the Wi-Fi at the same time.
- Comes with 8 external antennas, strong Wi-Fi signals
- Has a powerful processor, 1.8 GHz Quad-Core
- Compatible with Wi-Fi 6 devices
#3. ASUS RT-AC5300 AC5300 Tri-band WiFi Gaming Router
ASUS RT-AC5300 AC5300 is a tri-band Wi-Fi router. That is, it has two 5 GHz and a single 2.4 GHz. Furthermore, it has the latest 802.11AC with 8 antennae. This gives the most throughput of 5334 Mbps.
Moreover, this router for multiple devices, is capable of covering an area of 5, 000 sq. ft. Additionally, with Mu Mimo tech, it will allow more devices to connect. Also, it supports Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Supports more operating system
- Has improved parental controls, prevents visiting restricted sites
- Comes with 4 Gigabit-Ethernet ports
#4. Synology RT2600ac
Synology RT2600ac is a 4×4 dual-band Wi-Fi router. Furthermore, these gigabit routers come with a dual-core processor which has a speed of 1.7 GHz hence fast. Additionally, this router is capable of covering an area of 3,000 sq. ft.
This router has excellent 4×4 802.11ac wave two radios. Moreover, this router has a speed of up to 2.53Gbps. Synology RT2600ac has an operating heat of 5 Degree-Celsius to 40 Degree-Celsius.
- Comes with hardware-accelerated Layer-7 traffic control & monitoring
- Has a storage temperature of -20°C and 60°C
- Covers an area of 3,000 sq. ft.
#5. Google Nest Wi-Fi Router
Google Nest Wi-Fi Router is a 4×4 AC2200 Router. Furthermore, this best wireless router for home covers an area of 2200 sq. ft. Moreover, it offers fast and reliable Wi-Fi connections for your home.
With this router, you can walk from one room to the other on a video-call with stable signals. Additionally, automatic updates will help one’s network be safe & sound. It’s simple to operate and set up a Nest Wi-Fi. Also, it’s a scalable & flexible Wi-Fi system.
- Nest Wi-Fi is friendly with Google Wi-Fi
- Covers 2200 sq. feet
- Has automatic updates, the network will be safe & sound
#6. Asus AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
The Asus AC1900 is black. Furthermore, it’s a dual-band which has the newest 802.11 AC 3×3 tech. Moreover, this router has a speed of 1900 Mbps. Additionally, this router has a dual-core CPU which has a speed of 1 GHz.
This will allow smart multitasking. Moreover, this router is simple to set up and operate. Additionally, this router has an ASUSWRT web-based interface. That is dual-band connectivity for compatibility & performance.
- Comes with intuitive ASUSWRT user-interface
- Offers crystal clear voice calls
- Has improved signal range & stability
#7. TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
TP-Link AC1750 is a router for wireless-internet. This router for long-range operates with Alexa. Additionally, it is compatible with every Wi-Fi device. This dual-band router is improved to 1750Mbps.
This will reduce buffering & suitable for 4K-streaming. Moreover, this router comes with 3 external antennae making it best for long-range Wi-Fi. Additionally, this router has 4 LAN ports for connecting wired devices
- Comes with an in-built USB port
- Compatible with TP-Link tether application, can be managed remotely
- Has high-speed internet, suitable for 4K streaming
#8. Linksys EA7500 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Linksys EA7500 is a dual-band Wi-Fi router. Furthermore, this router is capable of providing Wi-Fi within an area of 1,500 sq. ft. 15+ wireless devices can connect to this router at the same time.
Moreover, this router is capable of operating with other modems. It’s simple to set it up via Linksys Application. Moreover, you will be able to enjoy 4K-HD streaming in high quality minus buffering.
- Has dual-band Wi-Fi speeds
- Can connect and provide Wi-Fi to more devices at the same speed
- Operates with existing modem
#9. TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router
TP-Link AC1900 offers a speed of 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. Furthermore, it offers a 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band. This product operates well with Amazon Alexa. Moreover, it has 3 simultaneous information streams. This will help your devices meet the best performance by having efficient communication.
With beam-forming tech, it will give a more effective wireless connection. Archer A9 gives network security. They include parental control, access control, and guest Wi-Fi.
- Offers lag-free online streaming & gaming
- It’s easy to set up and manage
- Has three simultaneous data-stream
#10. TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Smart Wi-Fi Router
TP-Link AC1200 is a smart Wi-Fi router. Moreover, this router supports guest Wi-Fi. This Dual-band router upgrades to a speed of 1200Mbps. Moreover, this will reduce buffering which makes this router best for 4K-stream.
But, it doesn’t support WISP (wireless-interface to Internet-Provider). Additionally, this router has Gigabit-Ethernet ports. This makes it best for every internet plan & enables you to connect wired devices directly.
- Compatible with the more operating system
- TP-Link Tether application ease the setting up and managing network
- Supports IPv4 & IPv6